Iapetus is proud to operate under a strong moral compass. Our values are the driving force of the decisions we make. They are the guiding foundation we turn to when facing new challenges. While our companies have unique personalities, our values are our common ground.
Our Values & Vision
To create a legacy of excellence, economic growth, value, and productivity in the businesses and employees we invest in through paramount service, innovation, efficiency, and thought leadership.
Iapetus is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and company’s achievement as well.
We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Iapetus’ diversity initiatives are applicable—but not limited—to our practices and policies on recruitment and selection; compensation and benefits; professional development and training; and the ongoing development of a work environment built on the premise of gender and diversity equity.
Our Environmental, Social and Governance Commitment
2020 Carbon Footprint ~5 tons of CO2
- Evaluating carbon neutrality through purchasing voluntary carbon offsets vs. investing in renewable development projects that generate carbon credits
- Pioneering in drone (UAS) unmanned aerial systems tech-enabled inspections, bypassing land and helicopter fossil fuel consumption
- Updated 30% of the fleet to more fuel-efficient trucks; awaiting delivery of remaining high-efficiency vehicles to complete our eco-friendly fleet
Diversity & Inclusion
- 100% diverse C-suite, 63% diverse HQ leadership, 30% diverse workforce
- Exceeded target spend of 35% with diverse business
- Continuous market benchmarking to ensure we are compensating above the market average Health & Financial Wellness
- Ongoing investment in our health & welfare, retirement offerings, etc.
Training & Development
Promote continuing education and internal development – Partnerships with Rice & Columbia University
Executive Leadership founded Atlas Scholars; an education focused 501c3 program for socio-economically challenged high school youth
Active advisory board in place to support complex financial, operational and legal decisions – Includes former and current Sr. leaders from Goldman Sachs, White & Case, JP Morgan, EDF, ERCOT, etc.
Structuring formal Board Committee; currently under review
Iapetus retains outside counsel and accounting firms to maintain independent legal and accounting oversight
Interested in joining a results-oriented company?
Have entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to learn?