Iapetus Infrastructure Services offers career opportunities to driven, motivated leaders. We reward inventive thinking, diligence, initiative, and results. We are continuously looking to attract, motivate, and retain talented employees.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive retirement and health programs
- Career growth opportunities
- Knowledge-sharing from industry experts
- Professional and financial upside
- Autonomy/flexible work-life balance
- Cohesive and invigorating culture
Our vision is to create a legacy of excellence, economic growth, value, and productivity in the businesses and employees we invest in through paramount service, innovation, efficiency, and thought leadership.
Our employees’ reporting and compensation structure is tailored to optimize efficient decision making, high performance, and accountability.
We’ve responded to the transient field culture where employees leave for small increments in hourly wages by providing competitive pay, career growth opportunities, and training.
Guided by our values of Transparency, Excellence, Agility, Meritocracy, and Safety (TEAMS), Iapetus is passionate about providing outstanding services to clients as well as valuable career growth opportunities to employees.
We are a leading risk management company that services critical infrastructure clients across the United States. We value the uniqueness and strength in diversity – our differences allow for enriched decision making, and our shared belief in our values bind us together.
Join a workplace where your day-to-day is valuable to protect the environment and the communities we live in. Your individual effort is recognized as part of a team and adds valuable impact on the future. Our clients’ interests are at the center of all our work. Your spirit and commitment go a long way at Iapetus.
Disclosure of Personal Information Collected
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) explains what types of personal information Atlas Field Services, LLC (“Atlas”) may collect about its employees, job applicants, and contractors in the ordinary course of business and how that personal information may be used. In this Notice the terms “Atlas,” “we,” us,” and “our” refers to Atlas Field Services, and its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries.
1. Information We Collect About You. We may collect and use the following personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you:
- Legal name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
- Your race, gender, physical or mental disability, and religion, to the extent disclosed by you
- Resume content, reference information, employer contact, consumer reports include (but are not limited to), the verification of your Social Security number; current and previous residences; employment history, including all personnel files; education; references; credit history and reports; criminal history, including records from any criminal justice agency in any or all federal, state, or county jurisdictions; birth records; motor vehicle records, including traffic citations and registration; and any other public records
2. Why We Use Your Personal Information. We use your personal information for the following reasons:
- To Conduct Background Checks in accordance with Company Policy
- To Ensure a Safe and Efficient Working Environment
- To Assist You in Case of Emergency
- To Maintain Your Contact Information
- To Provide Our Employees with Human Resources Management Services
- For our legitimate interests or those of a third party; ensuring compliance with client contracts and requirements
3. Who We May Share Your Personal Information With. We may share personal information with:
Affiliates, including companies within the Iapetus Holdings group;
- Service providers we use to help provide necessary employment services to you, such as payment service providers, payroll providers, IT providers, third party HR providers;
- Our clients, as required to clear security protocols or as necessary in carrying out contract obligations;
- Third parties approved by you;
- Credit reporting agencies, if applicable.